Thursday, March 25, 2010

thorn's journal.(E-1)

(march 25,2010)
Piss yellow walls. Piss fucking yellow walls. Thats all that this got me. Piss. Yellow. Walls. I hate my life. Here, lemme start from, well, the only decent place to start, the beginning.

I was just barely 19 when it happened. Such a small, insignificant thing: I got my tongue pierced. It wouldn't stop hurting, so, a friend gave me some Weed. And yes, it got rid of the pain. It also gave me this amazing feeling I wanted more, and more, and more of. Because of this event, with in two years I lost several things, first, I lost my nice house, well, my nice Rented house. I almost lost my kid, and I lost all form of my dignity, pride, or self respect. All I wanted was to get high. We had to move; I lost my job, and I couldn't afford that area of town anymore. we moved towards the Marina. NOT the best place to live. I got a job as a waitress at the local bar.

There, I found a few more sources of income. Things I would have never thought of. Prostitution, and Drug dealing. I'm not proud, not at all...

Anyways,




--------------------



meh. not my best work. no, im not done. yes, this should hopefully go on for a while. expect more.

No comments:

Post a Comment